Deceased Animals

Deceased animals cannot be placed in your household bins. If your pet has passed away, you can choose to bury your pet at home in your backyard, or contact a vet or a pet burial or cremation service. Contact your local Waste Management Facility for options. Contact Council for the disposal of dead animals from roadsides and public places. If the animal is on the highway contact Roads and Maritime