Information for Coffs Harbour City Council LGA residents
Construction and construction/demolition waste is only accepted at the Coffs Coast Resource Recovery Park at 25 Englands Road, Coffs Harbour. It is NOT accepted at transfer stations (i.e. Woolgoolga, Coramba, Lowanna).
Accepted as Concrete Waste for recycling:
- Concrete slabs
- Concrete roof tiles
- Bricks and pavers
NOT Accepted as Concrete Waste the following is directed to landfill:
- Concrete, roof tiles, bricks or pavers mixed with other demolition waste
- Ceramics – including tiles and bathroom fixtures
- Fibre cement or compressed cement materials
- Asbestos containing materials – only accepted under the strict conditions below
- Bathroom and kitchen renovation materials – only accepted under the strict conditions below
Asbestos and Bathroom/Kitchen Renovation Waste
Bathroom and kitchen renovation waste, as well as appropriately wrapped asbestos waste, will only be received at the Englands Road waste facility on Thursday, Friday and Saturday afternoons between 12:30pm and 3:30pm. Prior arrangement must be made before these materials will be received.
Loads of bathroom and kitchen demolition waste will be inspected by landfill staff prior to unloading and suspect loads will be rejected. Customers should note that any suspected asbestos waste should be handled, managed and disposed of in accordance with WorkCover guidance. This information can be found by visiting the WorkCover website www.workcover.nsw.gov.au.
For bookings or further information, please contact the Coffs Harbour Waste Facility on 02 6648 4000.